Thursday, December 14, 2006
- Name: Chris Leonard
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Scientific publishing has been my life (with a brief foray into music aside) for the last 10 years. I started off at ChemWeb.com and subsequently moved to Amsterdam to work for Elsevier. I have now seen the light and am very happy to be developing physics and mathematics journals for the Open Access publisher BioMed Central. If you want to discuss setting-up an open access journal with us, please email or call me directly on +44 (0)207 631 9165.
- Peoples Archive
- The plusses and pitfalls of physics co-authorship
- What's this?
- Busy time of year
- No work + sunshine = Ahhhhh
- Presentation tips for science & business
- Links, links and additional links
- What to study if you are lazy.
- PhysMath Central - the first step